Exceeding expectation, constant investor interface and connect, dedicated helpdesk, factual representations, extensive research and analysis backed dealing, feedback based operations and management approach
Accountability & Responsibility
Transparent dealing , full disclosures, periodic online & offline reporting, ownership, own financial commitment in each product, equitability across investor classes, third party due diligence, and audit of investments and operations, fully independent and highly integral team for decision making
Integrity & Transparency
Highest standard of reporting, compliance and governance
Zero compromise on ethics, operating standards and processes. Full disclosures
No over commitment
Complete disclosures of the track record of the organization, people, product and processes
Adapting to a dynamic environment and being honest about it
We believe in adopting and adhering to the best standards of corporate governance to all the stakeholders. We have entered into best in class partnerships for legal, tax, accounting, audit, rating, custody, trusteeship, banking and other allied services to uphold the highest standards of management. NIFCO’s corporate governance is, therefore based on the following principles:
- Independent verification and assured integrity of financial reporting.
- Adequate risk management and Internal Control.
- Protection of shareholders’ rights and priority for investor relations
- Timely and accurate disclosure on all matters concerning operations and performance of the company
- Zero scope for any related enterprise, individual or group to influence the product or investor interest